News:

Welcome to Short Track Models!

Main Menu

Rollback Stang Hauler

Started by Gary Davis, September 27, 2017, 08:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Davis

This rollback was got off of EBAY about 10 yrs ago and I thought it would make a decent hauler. The cab is diecast but the rest is plastic. I tore it all down and did a few mods on it and am thinking about do some more. All the paint in Duplicolor. Decals are done in house also. 

"Man...I love the smell of Methonal and Dirt in the morning. Then....Methonal and Asphalt in the afternoon is GOLDEN also."

john2

:)  Super nice all the way around, Gary.  The split level tire rack is a unique idea.
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

sentsat71

Ed K.

Bob P.

Beautiful combination you have here Gary.

Everything about this one looks great. The Paint work, decals, and tire rack all add to this build.

I can tell this is not a low budget team, with that car, all the new tires, this team is ready to win.

Bob

Gary Davis

Hey folks....Thanks for the compliments.
"Man...I love the smell of Methonal and Dirt in the morning. Then....Methonal and Asphalt in the afternoon is GOLDEN also."

Charlie.D

Charlie Daniel

Gary Davis

Dr. Kerry

That's kool, like the Pony as well!!!!!!!
"Keep It In Scale"
       Dr. Kerry
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq_FIdex0e1WNmv1lpQ-ZnQ

Gary Davis

pdaly28

Dr. Kerry

"Keep It In Scale"
       Dr. Kerry
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq_FIdex0e1WNmv1lpQ-ZnQ

spotter23

The whole setup is neat, really like the mustang and the color combination, very nice
"Looking Cheap Ain't Cool & Looking Cool Ain't Cheap

Hondo

Very nice, Gary.
Love the way the ol' Mustang fits snuggly in there.
cool tire rack as well.
Sorry, I missed it before

TLouis

I love it! Nice colors and race team!

Dirtman

Me too Slim. I don't recall seeing this one. Very neat!!

Rett