Local Pure Street Camaro.

Started by gator, October 06, 2018, 08:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gator

Built this one for a local racer that has ran this thing for the last couple seasons. It has been wrecked more times than you can count, serious wrecks, not just bump ups. He's been knocked out from head on impacts with concrete walls and had to be cut out of this car. No matter what, it's always back the next week and running up front. They call it "patches" because it's been put back together so many times. It's won a ton of races and was points champion this season as well.
Jackie Sims Race Car Models

sentsat71

Ed K.

Gary Davis

"Man...I love the smell of Methonal and Dirt in the morning. Then....Methonal and Asphalt in the afternoon is GOLDEN also."

gator

gator

Probably just run it as is. Don't think they will even wash it, let alone re-body it. :)

john2

:)  Has the window been enlarged ?
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

gator

Yes. He had another car come around the wrong way under caution one night and try to hit him in the driver's door. They added an extra bar to the cage after that but it made it hard to climb in and out of so they trimmed the door opening out larger.

ARCA Guy

I like the beat down look of this pure stock! Nice job!

Bob P.

Marty W

I always like seeing banged up race cars. No two are ever the same, so it makes them unique. Nice job on this one!

gator