News:

Welcome to Short Track Models!

Main Menu

Lee Petty´s 55 Chrysler

Started by Michael F, January 31, 2018, 04:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael F

This is a model of Lee Petty´s Chrysler prepared for the old Daytona beach course.

I saw only a black and white pic of this car when i build it, so i don´t think the roof was gold painted.
Maybe a beige shade.

Because of the high value of this car, i put a watchdog on the Chryslers site.
Unfortunately, we lost our little lady "Hella" 4 years ago at age of 16. I took this pic 3 mounth before she passed.
We miss her so much...

Greetings from Germany!

Gary Davis

I like the scale car....and the 1/1 watch Dog!! She's a cutie Michael. I can see why you miss her.
"Man...I love the smell of Methonal and Dirt in the morning. Then....Methonal and Asphalt in the afternoon is GOLDEN also."

Bob P.

Excellent race car build and a very nice little dog. I understand why you miss her.

Bob

sentsat71

Cool build.
Cute "guard!  Sorry for your loss,
Went through 2 within passing a six month period......
Ed K.

MarkJ

Absolutely beautiful build, Michael. Excellent paint and decal work. So sorry to hear about Hella. She must have been a wonderful dog and I know you must miss her very badly. Just remember all the good times you had with her and the joy she brought you.

Michael F

Thank so much you my friends for your nice comments on the Chrysler and my baby!!
Greetings from Germany!

Dirtman

Neat car! Neat dog! I know how you feel, we had to put down our Belle chiuhuahua(?) after 13 yrs. Congestive Heart Failure. We've since gotten a Maltipoo that absolutely adores me! (I sure don't know why!). He doesn't let me move without being right there....back to models. This is a good one!

Rett

Michael F

Thank you, Rett!

Maltipoos are so cute. Who can resist those little "fluff balls"  :) :)
Greetings from Germany!

ARCA Guy

Nice work! Sorry about your pooch.

Marty W

I absolutely love this build! I didn't know Lee drove a Chrysler, but then again, there is a lot I don't know.