Short Track Forums > Bench Racing-general Model Car discussion topics

Welcome everyone...

(1/3) > >>

Tom Birky:
Welcome to all the new members during this last week. Thanks for checking out the new forum. I hope things will run smoothly and we can all have a cool place to hang out. Thank you to Dan, (my son in law) for setting this place up.

Everyone is welcome here. The gung ho builder, the I build when I feel like it guys, and even guys that don't build so much but like models and especially stock car models and just want to hang out and see whats going on.  We all go through slumps and spurts and hopefully you all will find some inspiration here. Compliment a build when you are so moved, post pics when you can. I LOVE how to do it or work in progress stuff!! So IF you have the time, these are always welcome, it gives others ideas that may help them with a stalled project.

Please, everyone be encouraging, and respectful of others.

Other than that, I just hope everyone has fun, and enjoys each others builds and keep coming back. If you have a suggestion or comment on the site, just send me a pm and let me know what you're thinking. We may make a few adjustments here and there.

Best regards and happy modeling!   

tom

Charlie.D:
Thanks Greg for getting this site setup

Dirtman:
A thanks to you Tom, and David, but also to your son-in-law Dan. I think this will be my new home!!! Looking forward to getting back to the way it was on Fred's Forum.

Rett

421sd:
I am so relieved this group has held it together. I am not as active as some but when time permits, I love to see new ideas and view other peoples work. I am pleased that the general idea here is for everyone to be able to share this PASSION and maintain PEACE in doing so. My BIG SUPRISE came back when I first joined FREDS'. I thought I was one of very few that built OLD SKOOL modifieds! Man was I excited. 16 years later, that same excitement still exists! So glad to be here................Mark

Johnny Racer:
Thanks for setting up this site and hosting this little party. Hopefully I'll have some stuff to post in the completed section some day soon. 

Had a ball when the FRW forums were around just watching every one else.  It has always inspired me.

Keep the awesomeness coming and happy modeling.

-Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version