Author Topic: One of Mine  (Read 3634 times)

Prostreeter69

One of Mine
« on: June 06, 2017, 03:02:33 PM »
I just trying one for now to see if i can make it work. If so i will add some more later.

Jon

[url][/url]
Mopar or no-car

James2

Re: One of Mine
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 03:18:29 PM »
no pic
"Days are neither good nor bad, they are what you make of them."

john2

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 03:36:39 PM »
 :)  Well, I see  it.  Very nice.  Try again, J2.
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

Prostreeter69

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 03:38:08 PM »
Not sure James, I see it on my end so not sure what to do to fix.

Jon
Mopar or no-car

Prostreeter69

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2017, 03:42:10 PM »
Thanks guys!

I will try to post up some of my other stuff later.

Jon
Mopar or no-car

Greg Birky

• My Fotki
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2017, 12:37:41 AM »
So glad you're here, Jon!!!  Super gorgeous custom Effie!!!  I love what you've done with it!!!  Have you seen the new Foose F1???  The pics of the box content on Model Car magazine forum are really neat.  Looks like a keeper even though it is totally custom right out of the box and can't be built stock.  Anyway, I'm diggin your truck!!! gb
The “Ole Bench Racer” 

Greg Birky

Prostreeter69

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2017, 07:20:12 AM »
Hey Greg

Hey I have already picked that one up and have it in the to do list. It looks like a nice kit even with all the negative that are floating around about it. I'm a big Foose fan and really like the look of the truck and all the changes that were do to it.

Thanks for the comments about mine it was built over ten years ago now and was my first big hit. It has a lot of mod as you can tell.

Jon
Mopar or no-car

James2

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2017, 02:37:18 PM »
Nice looking Custom...
"Days are neither good nor bad, they are what you make of them."

john2

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2017, 02:48:29 PM »
 :)  I saw the Foose truck at HL this morning, and although I did not buy it, I was impressed also.  And I like it most of all the Foose cars I have seen. 

I prefer the older smaller mags, but that truck did look nice.
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

Dirtman

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2017, 03:18:21 PM »
Beeeauutifulllllllll! Love the F100's and this one is super.  A mix of new and old...

Rett

Greg Birky

• My Fotki
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2017, 02:53:09 PM »
Jon, I was just looking at your truck again...can't stop checking it out, lol!!!  Do the doors open or are the panel lines scribed deep???  No big deal, just wondering...gb😎👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🏁
The “Ole Bench Racer” 

Greg Birky

Greg Birky

• My Fotki
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2017, 03:08:33 PM »
Jon's skills as a model builder definately indicate that he definitely has what it takes.  I hope to see some of Jon's builds in person someday...I have a dream...gb😀
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 11:06:22 PM by Greg Birky »
The “Ole Bench Racer” 

Greg Birky

Gary Davis

• "LIVE"....from Tacoma Washington.
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2017, 03:17:34 PM »
Man...That's a fine looking Ford Jon! Great Body work and paint. I'm looking at picking up the Foose 56 also. I was thinking of building it in a different configuration though. Say...adding a little custom to an ALL-READY Custom. Of course...that's about 10 miles down the road too....
"Man...I love the smell of Methonal and Dirt in the morning. Then....Methonal and Asphalt in the afternoon is GOLDEN also."

Prostreeter69

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2017, 03:58:45 PM »
Hey  guys:

Thanks for the kind comments, as I stated this was done over ten years ago for competition so I really pushed myself with it. It's been chopped & sectioned, the doors do indeed open suicide style, the hood is reversed hinged (BMW style). It has real wood in the bed with strips, the cover has supports to hold it open for displaying. Has independent front suspension with airbag all the way around and fully plumbed. The headliner I did with paper towels dipped in water and glue to form it and then layered on a flame pattern. The motor is a 4.6 supercharged out the concept mustang. I'm not proud of it! 8)

I too have picked up the Foose but it's going to have to wait a little long to get on the bench. However I do like that truck (kind of wish it was a bowtie).

Jon

Mopar or no-car