Construction Topics > Fab shop-under construction pics

Jack Ingram LMS Nova

<< < (2/2)

TarheelRick:
Looking forward to this build, have been a Jack Ingram fan for many years. Used to watch him, Ned Setzer, Roy Tratham, and a few others tear up Hickory Speedway in their '55 Chevies, except Tratham's Ford every Saturday night. Got back up there one night in 76 before I left for Alaska on a USAF tour of duty, probably saw him race this one. Keep those updates coming.

thirdgearspeedshop:
Iv'e made some progress on the Iron Man Nova. The cage is built. Still need to clean up a few welds, The tin work is done, dash and steering wheel in place. I sanded the emblems and signal lights off the body, filled in the door handles and added a slight flare to the rear wheel openings. I made a a fuel filler tube, overflow spout, and a bracket to mount the spoiler. Next up: engine, exhaust, then I can get some paint down. Getting close!

TarheelRick:
That is so wicked looking already. Can't wait until you get the paint on it and decal it. Keep those updates coming.

Volzfan59:
This is a great looking Nova LMS! Thank you for sharing it. I really miss those days and the NASCAR LMS Series.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version