Author Topic: Problems logging on  (Read 2412 times)

Fordguy01

Problems logging on
« on: January 20, 2021, 10:38:06 PM »
I mentioned this once before that I was having problems logging on.  When I try I get a message stating that "I am not authorized on here and that there is an error code of 403".  When I mentioned it before I was able for a short time to continue logging on but than it stopped.  I also tried reentering my password and username to no avail and finally this evening I was able to back door the site and get in.  I am wondering if the server change had anything to do with the issue.  I need help and hopefully someone can help me.  Thank you for your help.

Al

john2

Re: Problems logging on
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 06:19:55 AM »
Seeing as I am a computer klutz, I am no help at all here.  So, I think a pm to Tom would be good.  That is -- if you can get back on. 
Look to the Lord and His strength -  Seek His face always.
Psalm 105:4

Hondo

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2021, 08:31:11 AM »
EVERY time I try to log in, I get rejected and put the same info in a 2nd time and it is accepted..........

Tom Birky

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2021, 03:52:24 PM »
Try clearing your cache.  Also try logging completely out, then type in user name and password to see if that helps. If you're using any auto fill data since the server switch I think you may need to do that. Thats about all I have.

Tb